|photo credit: puce27|
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Ingredients (for 4 people): - 500 g of fresh apricots
- 60 g butter
- 4 eggs
- 25 cl of milk
- 100 g flour
- 125 g sugar
Preparation of the recipe:
1. Melt the butter over low heat and let cool.
2. Meanwhile break 4 eggs with a pinch of salt and beat into an omelette. Add powdered sugar and mix until it whitens.
3. Add the flour mix and slowly add the melted butter and milk.
The dough should be smooth and free of lumps.
4. Grease a baking dish and preheat oven to 220 ° C (gas mark 6-7).
5. Wash apricots, cut in half and remove the core. Arrange your apricot rounded side up and add the mixture halves.
6. Cook for 45 minutes.